EuroSIMA gathers the surf industry leaders in Hossegor for the fifth annual EuroSIMA Surf Summit
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 1 September, 2006 : - - EuroSIMA, the European surf industry manufacturers association will organize for the fifth year, the EuroSIMA European Surf Industry Summit, which will take place from September 27 to 28, 2006 in Hossegor, France.
The summit brings the industry leaders together to foster a common perspective on the evolution of the surf industry, and discuss important issues and topics to help grow the surf business . The goal of these two-day meetings and conferences is to educate, network and shape the future of the surf industry.
Sponsored by the Regional Council of Aquitaine, the Boardsports Source magazine and the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the Landes and the Basque Country, the summit is expecting more than 100 attendees. The seminars will end with the industry annual gala dinner and fund raiser, the Waterman's Ball hold on Friday, September 29 in the traditional city of Bayonne, France.
EUROSIMA SURF SUMMIT 5
Wednesday, September 27 at 1.30 p.m.
- The 2006 European surf market: Speaker: Loic LE FOURNIER (Boardsports Local Productive System, SPL)
- A conversation on the boardsports business park in Anglet Panellists: Pascal MARTY (Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Bayonne) Bruno GUJER (Volcom)
- Fibers, Ecology, Labels and Security: what's new? Speaker: Valérie AMEN (French Textile Institute, IFTH)
- EuroSIMA Surf Summit official dinner and party in Hossegor
Thursday, September 28 at 2 p.m.
- Youth cultural trends focus, NRJ Youthology 2.0 Speaker: Florence HERMELIN (NRJ Lab)
- Womenswear colour and trends for summer 2008 Speaker: Danielle SELLWOOD (WGSN) Panellists: Marika BORG (Girlie) Maritxu DARRIGRAND Roxy) Runar OMARSSON (Nikita)
- Boardsports competitiveness pole: what advantages can a company gain by joining the pole? Speakers: François APPLAGNAT (ESTIA Innovation) André FALCHI (ESTIA Innovation)
- EuroSIMA Surf Summit closing cocktail and submission of the Boardsports Competitiveness Pole official dossier in the presence of State representatives.
New! Get the latest news with Surfersvillage News-Alerts
Updated & Revised European Surforecasts
More European surfing news available here
Industry - Surfersvillage