App allows fans to follow their favorites athletes across the Internet
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 7 March, 2014 - Providing a simple way to view and share all of the social media activity of top Action Sports icons and exciting events, the Action 360 App allows fans to scroll through the categories of Skateboarding, Surfing, Snowboarding, BMX, Wakeboarding, Skiing and Motocross to find their favorite athletes and personalities to see what they are talking about and sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Tumblr and You Tube.
“The Action 360 Mobile App is a must-have for action sports enthusiasts,” says Joe Freitag, Global Brand Director for Arnette. “Whether you want to know what mountains pro-snowboarder Todd Richards is raving about on Facebook, vídeo that top Motocross rider Robbie Maddison shares on Instagram, or what skateboard legend Pat Duffy is tweeting about, all of that information and so much more is easily accessible with Action 360.”
Featuring an easy-to-use interface, Action 360™ takes social networking to a whole new level. With Action 360™, users can:
· Bookmark their favorite profiles for quick access
· View the App on their iPad in both Portrait and Landscape orientation
· Follow, like or engage easily with their favorite social networks for each given profile
· Share, tweet, post, text or email friends from each of the profile views
· Review all of their previously viewed athlete profiles with a shortcut to jump straight to the profile, providing history functionality
· Optimized for iOS 7 iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices
Finding social profiles has never been simpler on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch! And, as the landscape of athletes changes, so will the App. Action 360™ will be adding new categories and new personalities all of the time – staying up to date with all of the current, and upcoming Action Sports personalities.