2014 Blue Yearbook dedicated to US East Coast
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 24 April, 2014 - Surf, Travel, Creative Living - With 180 pages the BLUE Yearbook 2014 stands like no other magazine for high quality surf style.
The new Coffee Table Book is again 16 pages thicker than last year and shines as always with an entertaining mix of fascinating photos, insider stories, exclusive interviews, portraits and features from the international and german surf scene .
This year's U.S. East Coast Special, is dedicated to the last magical coastline of the surfing planet and features various portraits of the people who live here and surf. We met the dawdler Bob Melet, interviewed the guys from Saturday Surf NYC and dive into the life of the wordl famous artist Peter Beard.
BLUE Yearbook 2014:
• A portrait of John John Florence - Who's the guy everybody still belives to be a teenager?
• Jay Nelson – About building tree houses and surf vehicles
• German Power Rankings - Who are the best German Surfers?
• Photo Folio: Jeff Divine - The master of surf photography opens his archive to us
• Caribbean - Blue Photographer Chris Burkard scroored the perfect hurricane swell
• Big Wave Surfing - Shane Dorian talks about his european encounter with mega storm Hercules
• Plus : Travel tips , north sea reports, local gallery, photo story, books, products , etc.