Clark Surfboard Manufacturing Equipment Auction.
Auction Type Location Starts Ends
WebCast* Laguna Niguel, CA USA 3/8/06 9:00 AM PST 3/8/06 5:00 PM PST
Type(s): Complete Closure of A World Renowned Surfboard Manufacturing Facility
Non-Categorized Assets Title
Equipment photo gallery
Complete Closure of World Renowned Clark Surfboard Manufacturing Facility
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 15 February, 2006 : - - All items will be sold at public auction on the date(s) specified above. You can bid via webcast or by attending the auction in person. If you CANNOT ATTEND the auction, you may place a proxy bid prior to the sale. Webcast bidding requires 1) a unique bidder number for each auction and 2) an open telephone connection with a touchtone phone. To begin, click the registration link to the right. Click here for additional help.
* (3) Powermatic 20 Vertical Band saws; model 81
* Delta 8 Jointer; Model DJ-20
* MVM Blade Sharpener: Model LX 8.5
* Praxair Economizer Membrane Nitrogen Generator System: Model WM300
* Gusmer Proportioning Unit. Model FF-1600 s/n T01320.
* Mettler Toledo Portable Digital Platform Scale
* Weight-Tronix (500kg) Ratio counting Scale New 2001
* Santa Rosa 5,000# Digital Platform Scale; Model FB 48 X 48
* L-Tec 250 Amp Mig Welder
* Hypertherm Plasma Cutting System New 2002
* Nissan 5,000# Electric Forklift
* Tierra Verde Inds 40 yard roll-off container with tarp top.
* (4) 1-1/2 yard forklift dump hoppers
* AAR Brooks & Perkins 36 Electric riding Sweeper
* Parker Walking Electric Floor Vacuum
* Onan 150KW Standby Generator: Model 150DGFA New 2001
* Zenith Automatic transfer switch: Model ZTG2K60EC-38
* Live Air respirator breathing air system
* (2) Approx 500 gal Saturated polyester polyurethane polyol storage tanks
* (2) Custom SS Storage Tanks. (1) 3 compartment and (1) 5 compartment
* (2) 1,000 gal epoxy lined blending tanks with side mixers
* (1) 3,000 gal lined storage tank
* Custom resin dispensing system with heat exchanger
* Custom Board Curing Oven
* Rheem Superior 700 gal Hot Oil Heater
* Howard Corp 1,100 Gal Reactor
* 5,000 Sq/Ft Building ventilation system
* Custom weighing and mixing system, software & hardware
* (3) GMC Sierra 3500 1 ton Single axle tractors. New 2004
* (3) Aluminum Body Corp. 16 ft 2-axel Box trailers
* Ford E-350 Super Duty 1 ton Van Truck. New 5/03
* Global 3X6 Hyd compactor
* IBM/UNIX SERVER: Model P series 630 6E4. New 2004
* Xerox Workcenter Pro 65: For copy, print, scan, email and fax
Webcast auction enables bidders to listen to the auction remotely and bid in real-time regardless of the location. Attending the auction location is optional.
Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2005 starting at 9AM local time
Location: Clark Foam - 25887 Crown Valley Pkwy., Laguna Niguel, CA 92677, USA
Click here for help on bidding.
Interested bidders are welcomed to arrange an on-location inspection or online preview via web catalog and photos before the auction.
Preview: On-location Inspection available on Monday & Tuesday, March 6 & 7, 2006; from 9AM to 4PM (Local time)
Location: Same as above Sale Location
For further information, please contact
DoveBid Customer Service
Auction to be conducted in English, and in US Dollars (USD) currency.
To bid, you can 1) physically attend the auction venue in-person to bid (see "sale Location"), 2) remotely bid via your telephone using webcast software application (see "Webcast Bidding"), or 3) If you cannot bid physically and remotely during the sale, place proxy bid on items you are interested (see "Proxy Bids").
Webcast Bidding Help: Learn how to participate in a DoveBid Webcast Auction, including Webcast bidding steps, Webcast software download, Common questions & answers.
Complete information available at http://dovebid.com/Auctions/AuctionDetail.asp?auctionID=10429
Dovebid Calendar News
Industry - Surfersvillage