A look at the 2013 year's predictions
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 30 December, 2012 : - - 2013 is the first teenage year of the 21st century portending promise and upheaval. In the chinese calendar (starting 4th February) 2013 it is the 4711th year, and is named the 'Year of the (Water) Snake', that could be ominous for surfers!
We're still here. Are we in the new world, the new age, the new Mayan calendatr year?. The world didn't end on 21 December 2012 as predicted by many interpretations of the Mayan calendar
In 2012 we saw extreme weather and earth changes, including the warmest year on record, record droughts, and an odd super storm called Sandy. The jury is still out on what’s causing our extreme weather.
Since the climates appear to be changing on all of the celestial bodies in our solar system, it seems unlikely that increased CO2 is the primary cause of climate change.
Many experts point to the rapidly shifting North Pole and the sun’s awakening to a new solar maximum as major contributors to our changing climate.
With respect to celestial weather, two great comets will appear in 2013 close to Earth whose impact on our weather, if any, is impossible to predict.
The Ring of Fire is awakening with increased earthquake and volcanic activity.
Predictictions for 2013 include more super storms starting with winter storms that will now be named for the first time, and an even bigger increase in earthquake activity, and more devastating crop damage.
Ten predicitons from The Futrist for 2013
1. Neuroscientists may soon be able to predict what you’ll do before you do it.
2. Future cars will become producers of power rather than merely consumers.
3. An aquaponic recycling system in every kitchen?
4. The economy may become increasingly jobless, but there will be plenty of Work
5. The next space age will launch after 2020, driven by competition and "adventure capitalists."
6. The "cloud" will become more intelligent, not just a place to store data.
7. Corporate reputations will be more important, due to the transparency that will come with augmented reality.
8. Robots will become gentler caregivers in the next 10 years.
9. We’ll harness noise vibrations and other "junk" energy from the environment to power our gadgets.
10. A handheld "breathalyzer" will offer early detection of infections microbes and even chemical attacks.
The Mayan calendar according to some interpretations, says that the close of 2012 marks the end of an era and the beginning of a new one… energetically speaking. We are entering the Age of Aquarius or New Age. Therefore, we’re bidding farewell to the Age of Pisces, which lasted about 2,000 years.
According to spiritual leaders, the Age of Aquarius is a time that invites us to let go of limiting beliefs and fears, to start living in a state of joy, respect, authenticity and solidarity.
A huge solar flare is due to erupt in 2013 possibly causing blackouts and global chaos. The once-in-a-century disaster could see power grids crash, communication systems collapse, planes grounded, food supplies hit and the internet shut down.
Everything from home freezers to car sat navs would be affected. The disaster could mirror the Great Solar Flare of 1859.
Meanwhile astrlogists point out; We are still in the midst of the Cardinal Climax, Venus and Mars both go retrograde this year, Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune all change sign, and a series of seven exact squares occurs between Pluto and Uranus from 2012 to 2015.
Source: SV Comp
Author: The Editors
Tags: New Year 2013,