Drone can fly up to 50 mph with five different follow modes
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 9 August, 2016 - Today Staaker, a company of engineers and action sport enthusiasts, has unveiled the world’s first artificially intelligent auto-follow drone. After three years of development and 50 prototypes later, this self-flying camera drone tracks your every move and predicts what you will do next.
As the next evolution of personal filming, Staaker can fly up to 50 mph and film from infinite angles with five different follow modes, to capture your greatest adventures, whether it be on the mountain, in the ocean, on the river or on the road. Staaker is the most advanced auto-follow drone on the market and the first of its kind with artificial intelligence.
“As a company we are committed to delivering the world’s first intelligent auto-follow drone with the best design qualities on the market,” stated CEO and Founder of Staaker, OJ Seeland. “We are really excited to show the world what we have built. Staaker will win any test against our competitors and we invite all of them to challenge us for a test or review anytime, anywhere. We will be there.”
Built specifically to act as your own personal cameraman, Staaker is easy to use and is foldable for easy travel. Staaker has been tested and proven everywhere from the Arctic Circle to Hawaii and most places in between by pro surfers, mountain bikers, skiers and snowboarders.
This rigorous testing and development was to ensure that Staaker delivers the best possible product to their customers. Foxconn, the world-class manufacturer who also produces Apple and Microsoft products, will produce Staaker to deliver in December of 2016.
· Artificially Intelligent, anticipates your next move for the best shot
· Easy to launch (8 second prep time)
· Tracker is 100% waterproof and durable
· Five follow modes in which you can position the drone at any angle and adjustable distance
· Flies up to 50mph (80km/h)
· 30 minutes flight time
· Max distance from user of 1150ft (350m)
· Interchangeable batteries
· Foldable design, for easy transport and durable case included
· Compatible with GoPro Hero, 3, 3+, 4 cameras
· Video: 4K, 12MP stills
· Perfectly stable footage, with 3 axis gimbal 3D
· Automatic safety functions based on sport
· Lightweight - 3.5lbs (1.6kg)
Preorders for Staaker begin on August 2, 2016 at $1195; pricing includes the drone, waterproof tracker and durable travel case. The product ships in December 2016 at $1795.