Heiter Alves : photo Tostee
No complaints from Brazilian ASP tour rookie Heitor Alves
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 20 May, 2008 : - - Halfway through the South Pacific leg of the 2008 ASP World Tour, our rookies have logged in three events and gotten a taste of life amongst the worlds best. Is the Dream Tour everything they thought it would be? This week, Whats On Tour catches up with Brazilian Dark Horse Heitor Alves to see how his first year on tour is panning out so far...
1) Three events down this season, how has your experience on the Dream Tour been so far?
"Better than expected. Starting this season, Ive been training ever day in order to get some good results."
2) Whats the best thing about being on the ASP World Tour?
"I get to surf in perfect waves around the globe with the best surfers in the world!
3) Whats the worst thing about being on the ASP World Tour?
"No idea. Its all been good so far."
4) What is something unexpected that youve found since youve become a member of the ASP Top 45?
"Its all good so far!
5) Do you have a pre-heat routine?
"I listen to punk rock and really concentrate on my stretching before my heats."
For more on Heitor Alves, check out his ASP WORLD TOUR PROFILE
Survey: Map Surfings Future
ASP Updates - Surfersvillage