Coupe de France de Longboard et Stand Up Paddle
7 - 8 June, 2014
Successful Coup de France lights up Normandie | Francaise
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 9 June, 2014 - The second stage of the Coupe de France Longboard and Stand Up Paddle took place this weekend in Siouville.
Conditions were excellent and competitors enjoyed the one-meter waves in plenty of sunshine.
After an early morning rain shower on Saturday, the sun came out and the waves cooperated.
1. Degas Sophie (St Gilles Cx Life)
1. Poeti Norac (St Gilles Cx Life)
2. Pétry Lea (Cotentin sc)
1. Julien Bouyer (surf club rétais)
2. Pierre Girardeau (Olonna sc)
3. Kersaudy Alex (UJAP Quimper sc)
4. Alain Robert (Castel sc)
1. Máel Dauguet (Seven island sc)
2. Kersaudy Alex (UJAP Quimper sc)
3. Peyvel Bernard (surf club Royan Atlantique)
4. Pierre Girardeau (Olonna sc)
Partners/Sponsors: Turquoise surf travel, Surf Session, Basse Normandie, clothes & you, The Hague Community Common, Charles Optics, Departmental Committee Surf the Channel League surf Normandy Siouville, La Manche General Council Sails of Isles, The Pious Community Common, Super U, Moo Cola.