Photographers can have their say about photo-use
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 21 July, 2015 - Legendary surf photographer Art Brewer is putting together some responses to the following questions for the US Copyright Office. The US Copyright Office is in the middle of changing laws regarding copyright and photos. This is only for United States Copyright law.
Photographers can have their say by answering the below questions and sending to the US Copyright Office. Art Brewer is also creating one big document for submission. Please reply to him immediately as this needs to be in by tomorrow.
1. What are the most significant challenges related to monetizing and/or licensing photographs, graphic artworks, and/or illustrations?
2. What are the most significant enforcement challenges for photographers, graphic artists, and/or illustrators?
3. What are the most significant registration challenges for photographers, graphic artists, and/or illustrators?
4. What are the most significant challenges or frustrations for those who wish to make legal use of photographs, graphic art works, and/or illustrations?
5. What other issues or challenges should the Office be aware of regarding photographs, graphic artworks, and/or illustrations under the Copyright Act?
Direct Link to Copyright Office