Volcom's Totally Crustaceous Tour
Series will stop in Portugal, Canaries & France with final at Trestles
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 15 March, 2016 - Volcom’s Totally Crustaceous Tour (TCT) started its 2015-2016 European season on Saturday 29 August 2015 with the Rumblefish Surf Series in the beautiful Praia Amado in Portugal.
The TCT surf events are free to enter and have 5 divisions to choose from: Squids (10 and under), Groms (13 and under), Juniors (16 and under), men’s Pro-Am (20 and under), and Girls (20 and under), age is based off August 1st 2015.
The third European stop will be in Praia Do Marcelino, Costa Da Caparica, Portugal, March 28 and 29, 2016.
European surfers will qualify and win tickets to compete to the 2016 Volcom TCT Global Championships at the world-class wave of Lower Trestles, California, in June 14-17, 2016 (prize purse and live webcast TBC).
Competitors will have to compete in a minimum of two European TCT events and their top 2 results will be counted for overall placing. At the end of the season Top 3 ProAm, Top 2 Juniors, Top 2 Groms, Top 2 Girls and 1 Squid will win plane tickets and accommodation to the 2016 Volcom TCT global Champs in Lower Trestles.
Calendar for the Volcom Totally Crustaceous Tour 15-16 European dates:
- 29 August 2015, RUMBLEFISH surf series, Praia do Amado, Portugal
- 27-28 February 2016, LAVAFISH surf series, Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 28-29 March 2016, Rumblefish surf series, Costa Da Caparica, Portugal
- 23-24 April 2016, MULLETFISH surf series, Hossegor, France
- 14-17 June 2016, TCT Global Championships, Lower Trestles, California