Surfersvillage Job Listings
Please click here to submit your Job Position Offered Your announcement will be posted within 72 hours
: British Virgin Islands
We are a small watersport business in Tortola, British Virgin Islands (Caribbean). We are looking for a full time watersport instructor, starting November 2008.
To be a part of our team, you’ll need to have;
Windsurf and Surf instructor experience
A fun and friendly personality
Be able to work on own initiative
Be customer focused
Excellent communication skills
Flexibility – including the ability to work under pressure and assist with any part of the business when necessary.
Be internet savvy and computer literate.
This is a full time position (40 hour week, 2 days off per week) year round and offers excellent remuneration along with a friendly, fun and creative working environment. We also offer extended time off in the summer if you need it or time off in the winter if the surf is up and you want to play!
Please send your CV, photo and any questions to email@example.com.
: Customer Service Manager
Surfdome.com is the fastest growing online board sports company in the UK. We offer the largest range of surf lifestyle clothing and accessories from over 25 well known surf, skate and snowboard brands.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager who would relish the opportunity to build and shape the customer service operations and team; we’re not talking just any old team. Surfdome.com has an enviable reputation for customer service and regularly goes above and beyond what customers expect. We encourage customers to contact via phone and email as we see every opportunity for interaction as a chance to get their feedback on our products and service. This also ensures that we are improving the business whenever possible. Surfdome.com provides a simple returns solution for customers and we like to make it as easy and efficient as possible for customers to contact us.
Our Customer Service Team is young, bright and enthusiastic and has a passion for the board sports industry.
To be part of our team you’ll need to have:
· Bucket loads of personality.
· Work well with daily timelines to ensure that all packages are booked and dispatched correctly.
· Be customer-focused – demonstrating the ability to empathise with the customer.
· Have management experience – ideally including management of customer service/ telephone sales teams.
· Have a basic understanding of processing orders, stock management, managing backorders and next day delivery services.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills – a confident telephone manner and excellent written skills, combined with the ability to communicate with a range of different people.
· Be open, honest and fair when managing people.
· Excel at problem solving.
· Think systematically – demonstrating the ability to identify possible problems and system limitations, and to work through them to find a solution.
· Oversee Customer Service area and office, ensure that all duties are completed on a daily basis.
· Demonstrate flexibility – including the ability to manage in changing environments and under pressure and assist with any part of the business when necessary.
· Be internet savvy and computer literate.
· Believe in doing what it takes to keep our customers happy!
Experience required for the position
· At least 1 years of previous Customer Service or Sales experience
· References from your previous employers will be required
In return, we offer:
A fun, creative and friendly working environment.
A competitive salary – but more importantly you’ll find that your contribution is really appreciated and recognised.
Location: Wembley Park Salary: £19,000 – £23,000 depending on experience
To apply: If you think you’d thrive in this fast paced, energetic environment please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th July 2008
Cook - Spain Surf Lodge
Errant Surf Holidays in looking for a cook for its surfers guesthouse in Loredo, Cantabria in Spain. See here www.errantsurf.com/loredo_overview.php The right person will be expected to cook for 2 - 18 people a night, prepare menus, This position is open now and until November 2008, with a chance for a full year next year. A basic understaning of Spanish is a bonus, but not essential. Accommodation and food provided. E-mail email@example.com with the word COOK in subject box.
: Sales Rep / Distributor
Enoka clothing is a new, fast growing streetwear brand for the snow/surf/skate industry. We are currently searching for sales reps and/or distributiors for all areas of the UK to add to our current client base and establish new outlets for our clothing. We have previously supplied stores in the UK and had a great success. This job would start immediately with our new faces collection and we are offering a great package to the right person. We are very flexible but you must have a good knowledge of the industry. If you are interested in working for a new, young, innovative company please send your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
: Credit Control
Nous recherchons pour le service Credit Control:
1) Un/une Assistant(e) Recouvrement - pôle Italie
Rattaché(e) au Responsable Recouvrement, vous serez en charge, pour le pôle Italie, du recouvrement d'un portefeuille de clients pour les marques Billabong et Nixon (relance clients, lettrage des comptes, etc).
PROFIL DU POSTE
L’assistant(e) Recouvrement est en charge de la comptabilité client (suivi des encaissements, saisie des règlements, relance des clients,…). L’assistant(e) Recouvrement est en relation permanente avec les clients, soit directement, soit par le biais d’un tiers organisme.
Il/elle tiendra compte des spécificités propres aux pays qui lui sont affectés.
Ses principales missions sont notamment:
- Relance écrite et téléphonique des clients en coordination avec la force de vente;
- Réalisation de reportings hebdomadaires;
- Gestion des contentieux;
- Impérativement bilingue ITALIEN/ FRANCAIS;
- Maîtrise des logiciels informatiques : AS 400, Word, Excel,...
- Formation et expérience comptable;
- Aisance téléphonique/ capacités de communication;
- Capacité à travailler en autonomie et à coordonner des informations provenant de différentes sources dans le respect des délais impartis.
Si vous êtes intéressé(e) par l'un de ces postes ou connaissez des personnes susceptibles de l'être, merci de transmettre CV et lettre de motivation, avant le 27 juin 2008 au service Ressources Humaines - Lydie DOUGNAC.
GSM EUROPE - Lydie DOUGNAC - 100, avenue des Sabotiers - 40 150 SOORTS HOSSEGOR.
Ou par mail à: email@example.com