Germany's Blue Magazine digs deep into Mexico...
Blue Yearbook 2012 – Mexico Special
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 4 May, 2012 : - - On May 04 the new Blue Yearbook 2012 will be published in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands and Belgium. At 164 pages, there will be a brilliant mix of premium photos, gripping stories and exclusive interviews. Main theme this year is Mexico. The authors Sebastian & Roby York traveled through Mainland Mex and Baja to report of lonely points, gangs, banditos and magic mushrooms.
The highest quality German Surf magazine also offers:
• An exclusive interview with Nathan Fletcher by Blue author Jens Steffenhagen who met Nathan last winter at O'ahus North Shore.
• Surfing Teahupo'o with Nic von Rupp and Thomas Lange
• A portrait of the Surf City Santa Cruz
• Tech Talk about the Bonzer with the Campbell Bros.
• Photofolio: Alan van Gysen from South Africa
• Surf Art by Stevie Gee
• Six surfers and the boards of the Six in the Mix-Suf-Session
• Plus: Camp Guide, Travel Tips, North Report, Local Gallery, Photo Story, The Search
Author: Andi Spies
Tags: Blue Mag, Germany, Mexico, Magazine