Ski, snowboard show signals Paris winter
Porte de Versailles Hall 2.2 – From Friday the 2nd of November to Sunday the 4th of November
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 17 October, 2012 : - - For the first time in France, come to discover the 'Roolling Ski" on the 1st Winter Sports Show. If you are passionate about skiing, snowboarding and all winter sports or an enthusiastic novice, the Paris Ski and Snowboard Show will offer you all the information you need to be ready for a complete winter sports experience.
This event is the first opportunity to inform you about winter sports equipment, clothing, holiday destinations in France and abroad. Visitors will also get advices from professionals about the winter sports. For winter sports fanatics, a lot of national and international ski resorts will be present on the show to interact with visitors about destinations, accommodations, hotel catering and all activities available.
If you need to upgrade your equipment, the most important ski and snowboard retailers will be present to equip you with the brand new winter sports material, clothing and accessory! Furthermore, winter sports experts will help you finalize your choices by giving you technical consulting. The Paris Ski and Snowboard Show will gather manufacturers, retailers, ski resorts and associations to satisfy your envy and to represent all winter sports.
Friday the 2nd and Saturday the 3rd : 9a.m – 7p.m Sunday the 4th : 9a.m – 6p.m
- Skiing and snowboarding simulators
- Top athletes will be present at the show (all winter sports will be represented)
- Demonstrations of Freestyle Ski and Snowboard Jumps on an artificial ski slope
- More than 80 000 euros of equipment and stays endowment to win through our radio, TV, press partners and during the event.
- Fabrice LECUYER, sports presenter for Canal + and Sport +, will be present to host the show and Bernard SABBAH, radio presenter for RTL and the tourism industry.
Source: Paris Ski & Snowboard
Authors: Fabien Deligeard/Marc Assous
Tags: Ski, Snowboard, Winter Sports Shows, Paris