SUP-specific travel group expands locales
SUP the World adds Costa Rica, Nosar and Dave Bohne SUP camp
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 21 November, 2012 : - - SUP The World officially added the area of Cost Rica, Nosara to it’s growing number of locations. Cost Rica, Nosara is a haven of SUP fun and relaxation in tropical waters just north of the equator, in the midst of a protected wildlife refuge. It also offers . . .
• Experience an all-inclusive luxury SUP camp in Nosara, expert guides and certified coaches, high quality boards and diverse venues. 12 hours of sun every day.
• Sandy beach breaks, off shore reef breaks, flat water, wind, open ocean paddling and abounding tropical surprises add to the mix.
• Healthy and organic food choices, fresh pressed juices, and plenty of coconut water.
• Mix in yoga sessions and enjoy an end of the week massage.
• Beginners and experienced alike will take their SUP skills up a level. Nosara is a quaint beach town located on the Pacific Northwest coast, in the heart of one of the world’s five Blue Zones. Come and see why National Geographic Adventure Magazine recently named it one of the world’s best surf towns.
SUPtheWorld offers unique surf and/or flat-water locations as well as once-in-a-lifetime expeditions. Immerse yourself in the pristine waters of Australia, Canada, Thailand, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, the Solomon Islands and many more. All locations cater from couples to small groups and offer personal service with professional guides and packages.
Experience foreign cultures, waters and meet fellow SUPers who’ll guide you through their own country, will dial you in to the best places to SUP as well as great local eats and cultural sites. Plus they’ll ensure you get to see a lot of areas from a unique water perspective, far removed from regular vacationers.
Source: SUP The World
Author: Neil Armstrong
Tags: Travel, Costa Rica, Stand Up Paddle