Anaconda designed on the premise that boards don't need a nose outline
Surfersvillage Global Surf News, 10 September, 2015 - Starboard’s take on the Tomo revolution that is rapidly becoming the favorite alternative board in the world. With a clean straighter outline that allows the board to perform in all types of conditions.
The Anaconda is designed off the premise that boards don’t need a nose outline and, in fact, if we chop the nose off, the board will perform equally as well as one with a nose. The concept is simple, the board is loose and extremely fun to ride.
Built from the latest Flex Carbon Technology from Starboard Surf, it features a stringerless PU core that is laminated by hand using ultra light biaxial and unidirectional carbon, fibreglass cloth and the best quality epoxy resin.
Board Specs: This board has a flatter rocker throughout the whole outline. The bottom consists of a deep channel-like double concave, combined with slight lift in the tail, allowing the board to release when needed. Ridden a few inches smaller than your traditional short board for a performance feel.
1. Straighter Outline for increased planning and lift through flat sections
2. Flatter Rocker throughout the whole outline for increased speed
3. Swallow Tail for extra release and drive off the tail
4. Deep channel like double concave combined with slight lift in the tail
5. Flex Carbon construction using premium biaxial carbon fibers
6. Features a Quad-fin setup, FCS II fin boxes with conversion kit