Designed as a shorter and more modern/high performance take on the keel fin fish, it has all the grooviness of the throwbacks with none of the weird oldness. It’s young, rad, and classy all at the same time. Crazy fast down the line, lots of lift, smooth and tight through carves, and progressive in the pocket. Available in SUPERflex technology (pictured).
• Wide, fishy outline
• Low modern rocker
• Single to double concave to V off the tail
• Designed as a quad but available as a 5 fin
• SUPER wide rounded diamond tail
• Ride 6-8 inches shorter and the same volume as your favorite board
Its curvy outline, wide nose, and pulled in tail make it a perfect fit for pulling in under the lip or taking off deep. It’s a sled for laying down carves on big open faces as well as flicking around in small beachbreak. The PigDog works in myriad conditions and sizes of surf, making it the ultimate travel board.
• Wide nose and center with a pulled in tail
• Low to mid rocker
• Single to double concave
• 5 Plug Setup for tri/quad Option
• Pulled in rounded pin
• Ride + or – 2” from your shortboard and at a slightly higher volume
• Also available as step-ups and guns up to 10’ by custom order
Dion Agius’ Siamese Palm Viper
Concerned about having too many shapes to ride—some for airs, some for turns—Dion Agius sought a simple solution. After working closely with Dion on testing and developing, the final SPV is the best of both worlds: while remaining smooth and clean for turns and rail work, it won’t hold you back while blasting airs.
• Curvy outline with wider center and subtly pulled in nose and tail
• Medium rocker with extra flip off the tail
• Single to double concave with slight V off the tail
• Tri fin
• Ride 3-4 inches shorter and at the same volume as usual board
• Squash tail